And as we get further into 2019, I am going to encourage you to stop! Seriously!
Pretending that you're content living a subpar life is not a virtue.
Being a pale shadow of who you are meant to be serves no one.
Being broke is not cool. Being annoyed by Monday morning is a terrible way to live.
It's time to make moves. And the easiest way to start is with a healthy imagination.
One of my daily affirmations is that my imagination represents my reality. Now... This may sound cool, but let's be clear. I have a vivid imagination. Which means that I have to discipline myself to imagine things that I desire-Not things i fear, things I doubt, etc.
So here are my tips on how to use your imagination to recreate your life experience:
1. Don't spend time imaging what you don't want. We are very very creative. We can imagine any kind of crazy in our mind. I mean the worst of the worst! Don't do that. Don't imagine anything you wouldn't want to materialize.
2. Don't focus on past experiences to create future realities. Science tells us that our feelings come from past experiences. So if past experiences brought you pain and suffering. Let that ish go! The past... Full of its failures, doubts, and fears only exists in your mind. Stop thinking about it.
3. Your imagination is YOUR Imagination. You don't have to allow people to speak into it, especially those who have no business doing so. Being a dreamer is a good thing. Dreamers change the world!
Albert Einstein said "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Foreknowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world..." 4. Imagine farther than you can see. Don't edit. Don't limit. Allow your mind to create.
5. You gotta act. As you imagine, and dream, and pray... You have to participate. Don't pray for things you aren't willing to work for.
6. Lastly, trust. Recklessly.
Therefore, the promise comes by faith...the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.