EPISODE 4 SHOW NOTES:
Are you a GOT fan? Because I ABSOLUTELY AM! I feel like when Game of Thrones is in season, I just live my life waiting for it to be Sunday again LOL - but I digress.
I have seen every episode of Game of Thrones at least 3 times (because it takes at least that to pull out all of the golden nuggets and easter eggs they hide in there, right?). And in doing so, I have made some notes.
How can Game of Thrones be applicable to the life of the entrepreneur. Well, I am about to tell you! In this episode I break them down one by one. Take a listen!
1. DO NOT DESPISE HUMBLE BEGINNINGS
2. BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS AND TRUST THE VISION.
3. KEEP GOOD COUNSEL. YOUR SUCCESS DEPENDS ON IT!
4. SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA GO NORTH OF THE WALL.
5. ASK YOURSELF, WWTD? (WHAT WOULD TYRION DO?).
6. SPEAKING OF TYRION LANNISTER - A LANNISTER ALWAYS PAYS HIS/HER DEBTS.
7. REMEMBER THIS: CHAOS IS A LADDER. HERE IS WHAT THAT MEANS.
8. MY FAVORITE: NURTURE YOUR DRAGONS - WE ALL HAVE 'EM!
In the show, I made mention of my upcoming Course Creator's Clinic. The 5 Day Challenge that is designed to get you to finally create a course, loaded and ready for launch!
Perhaps Creating a course is the next step for you, and a way for you to unleash your own dragon! If so...ENROLL HERE!