by Admin | Jul 14, 2021 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
Your comfort zone is not a good benchmark.
📍When you're not used to being seen, finally doing things to get visible can feel like sleezy self promotion.
📍When you're not used to being assertive, being unapologetic about what you want in life can feel like aggression.
📍When you're not used to feeling confident, showing up for yourself can feel like arrogance.
📍When you're not used to being a priority, putting yourself first for once can feel selfish.
You see how comfort zone be benchmarks can be problematic?
You're designed to grow, expand, desire more, be more!
Don't let your comfort zone deceive you into staying small because you've been duped into believing that's humility and prudence.
Cheers to #wednesdaywisdom
by Admin | Jun 28, 2021 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
As far as success on social media goes…
People generally only post the highlight reel. But that's not always a bad thing.
People have such a judgement on it (you already know what I think about judgements) but I say - Flip it. Reframe it.
The highlight reel is actually what draws people in! When you see a movie trailer, they arent showing you behind the scenes of their long 18 hour long filming days, light and camera set ups, boring table reads, and production meetings. What a snooze fest!
They show you the stuff that makes you want to see the movie!
People often judge social media for being that way but like, as unpopular of an opinion as this may be…that’s marketing!
So show those highlights my friend! We all know life isn’t always roses and rainbows. But when it is, you are allowed to authentically celebrate that! Do the fun dances on TikTok. Go shopping and post your hauls. Show us those client testimonials. I’m here for all the fun stuff and to celebrate all your wins!
Live your best life and share it! Be inspirational with what you do. Be authentic with how you do it. #vibehigh and be unapologetic about it.
You never know who you could be motivating with your amazing self!
Ps - should you ever desire to share the bad days. That’s allowed too.
Cheers to #Monday
by Admin | Jun 8, 2021 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
3 things you should probably know about the subconscious.
1. Your subconscious drives 95% of your thoughts, beliefs, & actions. Swipe to see. The subconscious is always creating based on paradigms you have given it. You want a different reality. Change the paradigm.
2. The subconscious doesnt know the difference b/w what you want and what you don't want. It is creating reality purely from the frequency of your DOMINANT thoughts. And those dominant thoughts create emotion (energy in motion). So if you're always thinking about what you don't want, replaying fear based stories and scenarios in your head and feeling it as if it were real, what do you think you will experience in real life? A reflection of that.
Ex. You want to launch a new program, but the dominant thought you have is no one will sign up. Then your #subconscious tells the brain to create that neuropathway. When the brain does that, you start doing things that lead you to support your own belief. Maybe you self sabbotage. Maybe you procrastinate. Maybe you randomly just get sick. Or maybe you overcome that and you do launch but you start seeing evidence and no one actually signs up. Congrats! You created a reality that supported your beliefs.
And this is much of the work i do with my clients. Helping them uncover the subconscious beliefs that dont actually serve them cuz they are causing blocks in business. Happens to all of us.
3. The emotion is the catalyst. If you can focus on feeling what you think the thing you want will cause you to feel - thats the vibe! And your reality has no choice but to support that. Thats just how this works. Quick exercise: write down 3 things you are working towards that you want to experience.
Underneath, write down how you would feel when you experience that thing. #Focus on the feeling! Linger there as long as you can. See it in your mind. Feel it in your heart.
You my friend have just time traveled. You got to it without ever needed to actually get to it. And this is your #God given co-creative #power of the mind at work. The more you do this the faster those neuropathways get built, the faster you get to experience it in real life.
by Admin | Jun 1, 2021 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
Don’t settle into comfort zones you don’t want to be in. There is always more! And reaching for that is part of the human experience.
No guilt required.
As life is happening to you, for you, through you, its bound to create desires that are beyond your present experience. This is normal!
You can be grateful for what you have and still experience desire.
It happens everyday. You dont want to eat manna everyday, do you? Maybe you want then .
That kind of desire is easy to accept. But the big scary stuff? The unfamiliar? Those can cause you to cling to comfort zones you dont even want!
You see how this can be a problem?
But there is a higher version of you waiting for you to show up for you. A higher version connected to the divine. A higher version that isn’t doubting.
Ask yourself what that version of you would do and lean into that!
Training the mind and body to operate from a vision of the future and to overcome present circumstance and appearance is not easy. But if you’re curious here’s how I do it:
1. Get clear. If you can’t get clear on what you really really want, the rest of this will be moot. Often it’s the lack of clarity that keeps me stuck.
2. Lots of meditation. Teach your body to linger in the the future as if it were happening right now. And then...
3. The feeling creates the frequency. When I can really feel it, as in feel the emotions associated with the desired outcome, I know I’m in co-creation mode. Things tend to happen fast after that.
4. High level Support is non-negotiable. I have had and have spoken to the same coach every week for over 5 years. I am a great coach - I love helping my clients get results! But I can’t fix what I can’t see. He helps me uncover those things within myself. Keeps me out of my head and grounded in Truth.
If you’ve taken my MVMC series, I talk specifically about the The Theology of Desire.
Reminder: your desires are not random - no matter how big or small they may be. The work isn’t trying to strip yourself of them in some masochistic way of being ‘holy’.
The work is to figure out why you have them, who gave them to you, and what you’re supposed to do with them. They arent accident.
by Admin | Apr 20, 2021 | BLOG, Success Tips
I had "creator's block" - ever experienced this?
If you follow my IG stories (and you should... I'm way more active there than my feed at times), I talked about having photo block last week.
For weeks, I kept trying to take pictures and I liked none of them!
I kept trying to write captions, and none of them made sense.
You know what I did?
1. Gave myself permission to not post and didn't feel a lick of guilt about it. Social media is a tool I use - but its not the only tool. And it doesn't ruley life. So, while I was not posting, I was focusing on servicing elsewhere.
2. I kept taking pictures and I kept writing. The amount of pictures I have taken in the last 2 weeks that will never see the light of day is just ridiculous I posted some of the bts in my stories. But when you find yourself uninspired or unmotivated the last thing you should so is give up. An object in motion stays in motion. The only way you fail is if you quit. So, even though nothing was making sense, I still kept myself in the habit of creation because eventually, something was gonna work. Which leads me to 3.
3. I trusted that it would pass. I didn't wallow in 'woe is me' 'whats wrong with me' 'why is this not working' energy. That's never am empowering place to begin the conversation. Instead, i just kept living my life, knowing that at some point my Creator's Block would go away.
And it did! Im feeling more inspired and more creative (at least this week ).
If you're fortunate enough to use social media to show up, lend your voice, serve people, inspire, motivate, etc... Then do that because THAT is exactly whats available to you. Facebook, Instagram, tiktok, YouTube, etc... These are not weapons formed against you!
We use them because they allow us to build platforms and impact people. Sometimes we need a minute because we are exhausted or unmotivated or we just dont feel like it. I get that. When that happens, learn to rest. But don't quit. Someone is probably on their knees praying for you to show up, say what youre supposed to say, do what youre supposed to do.