by Admin | Jun 8, 2021 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
3 things you should probably know about the subconscious.
1. Your subconscious drives 95% of your thoughts, beliefs, & actions. Swipe to see. The subconscious is always creating based on paradigms you have given it. You want a different reality. Change the paradigm.
2. The subconscious doesnt know the difference b/w what you want and what you don't want. It is creating reality purely from the frequency of your DOMINANT thoughts. And those dominant thoughts create emotion (energy in motion). So if you're always thinking about what you don't want, replaying fear based stories and scenarios in your head and feeling it as if it were real, what do you think you will experience in real life? A reflection of that.
Ex. You want to launch a new program, but the dominant thought you have is no one will sign up. Then your #subconscious tells the brain to create that neuropathway. When the brain does that, you start doing things that lead you to support your own belief. Maybe you self sabbotage. Maybe you procrastinate. Maybe you randomly just get sick. Or maybe you overcome that and you do launch but you start seeing evidence and no one actually signs up. Congrats! You created a reality that supported your beliefs.
And this is much of the work i do with my clients. Helping them uncover the subconscious beliefs that dont actually serve them cuz they are causing blocks in business. Happens to all of us.
3. The emotion is the catalyst. If you can focus on feeling what you think the thing you want will cause you to feel - thats the vibe! And your reality has no choice but to support that. Thats just how this works. Quick exercise: write down 3 things you are working towards that you want to experience.
Underneath, write down how you would feel when you experience that thing. #Focus on the feeling! Linger there as long as you can. See it in your mind. Feel it in your heart.
You my friend have just time traveled. You got to it without ever needed to actually get to it. And this is your #God given co-creative #power of the mind at work. The more you do this the faster those neuropathways get built, the faster you get to experience it in real life.
by Admin | Jun 1, 2021 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
Don’t settle into comfort zones you don’t want to be in. There is always more! And reaching for that is part of the human experience.
No guilt required.
As life is happening to you, for you, through you, its bound to create desires that are beyond your present experience. This is normal!
You can be grateful for what you have and still experience desire.
It happens everyday. You dont want to eat manna everyday, do you? Maybe you want then .
That kind of desire is easy to accept. But the big scary stuff? The unfamiliar? Those can cause you to cling to comfort zones you dont even want!
You see how this can be a problem?
But there is a higher version of you waiting for you to show up for you. A higher version connected to the divine. A higher version that isn’t doubting.
Ask yourself what that version of you would do and lean into that!
Training the mind and body to operate from a vision of the future and to overcome present circumstance and appearance is not easy. But if you’re curious here’s how I do it:
1. Get clear. If you can’t get clear on what you really really want, the rest of this will be moot. Often it’s the lack of clarity that keeps me stuck.
2. Lots of meditation. Teach your body to linger in the the future as if it were happening right now. And then...
3. The feeling creates the frequency. When I can really feel it, as in feel the emotions associated with the desired outcome, I know I’m in co-creation mode. Things tend to happen fast after that.
4. High level Support is non-negotiable. I have had and have spoken to the same coach every week for over 5 years. I am a great coach - I love helping my clients get results! But I can’t fix what I can’t see. He helps me uncover those things within myself. Keeps me out of my head and grounded in Truth.
If you’ve taken my MVMC series, I talk specifically about the The Theology of Desire.
Reminder: your desires are not random - no matter how big or small they may be. The work isn’t trying to strip yourself of them in some masochistic way of being ‘holy’.
The work is to figure out why you have them, who gave them to you, and what you’re supposed to do with them. They arent accident.
by Admin | May 18, 2021 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
Due to personal reasons...
I'm going to continue living my best life.
That's all 🙂
Ps... I hope you do the same
by Admin | Mar 30, 2021 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
Look at the left to see what im really working with today
We love the beautiful photos... Dont get me wrong. @womenbymag made me look amazing in this! The light, the room, the outfit, the hair, the makeup (thanks @cynfulmakeup for glamming me up!
Shoots like this are sometimes a part of my "workday" too but not on the reg!
The 2nd picture is more my jam when I am at home.
I'm in yoga pants because i am usually about to workout or I just finished working out, or because i really jusy like comfy bottoms. No makeup. Hair is frizzy and half blow dried because I didn't have enough time. Books, papers, planners, cords and all kinds of things around me. I am probably hungry because i forgot to eat. But I ALWAYS have warm beverage somewhere within reach.
Homemade Medicine Balls are my go to lately. Thanks to @ky_crook_on_purpose for the recipe! Its soooo good!
However... All of that is exactly why I do what I do anyway. Success to me is yoga pants and no makeup on a Monday.
Success is also stilletos and photoshoots on a Tuesday.
Both scenarios are very much a part of my life and i am here for it!
All this to say, we do what we do when we need to do it because we are CEOs.
We build empires. We make money. We change lives. We impact millions.
Whether you do it in fuzzy socks or stilletos is completely up to you. I'm cheering you on either way.
If you wanna share, I'd love to hear about your Monday!
by Admin | Feb 2, 2021 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
Everyone buys into the lie.
What lie you ask?
The lie that it has to be hard.
Success is hard.
Money is hard.
Building a business is hard.
Relationships are hard.
Life is hard.
And because we adopt that narrative, we self-sabbotage every step of the way to the goal. We sweat the small stuff. We procrastinate. We get caught up in things that are really none of our business and generally out of our control. We stress. We worry. We rinse. We repeat.
We create a cycle that edifies the internal dialogue, so we experience it over and over again because your ego refuses to be wrong. You won't betray your own core beliefs... If you decide its going to be hard, it absolutely will be!
But what if there was another way?
I'd like to offer up an alternative...
Its only hard if you think it is. Shocker. I know.
I have found that most things in life arent actually that hard. I am. I'm fighting myself 99% of the time. I'm in my own head. I'm talking myself out of things I'm afraid to face. I'm worrying about the wrong things at the wrong time. Its me. I am hard. So... Life reflects that right back.
Everything and everyone is you pushed out.
Yes, there will be challenges. But your "response ability" is full of choices. Thoughts become things so stop choosing thoughts that make it harder than it needs to be.
Example: I used to think launching courses needed to come with all this added stress and sleepless nights. Thats what "they" all say! Until one day in 2017 I decided I didn't want to do that. Ease and flow was also a choice. And it was way better! Quick shift. Different experience entirely.
Flip the script on yourself. Make it fun. Because yes...it all gets to be fun - if you decide thats what you want.
And when the going gets tough... Theres God's grace to fill in all the gaps I create (more on that tomorrow).