One of my secrets to living a life I love, and it's really simple!
Stop being available for things you don't want and be unapologetic about it.
I am not
available to be on hold with the cable company for 30 minutes...because who has time!?
I am not available to sit in the energy of negative people, complacent people, lazy people, etc. No judgement. Just not my vibe.
I am not available for 3 star hotels and economy class fights (learned these 2 the hard way ).
I am not available for a miserable life. Period! Because you know what? I don't have to be!!! And neither do you.
I think 2020 has been like an extended new year's resolution season. Despite the crazy ride we have had here, I'm a forever optimistic #sagitarrius. So I'm always looking at a positive reframe.
If you aren't coming out of these last 6-8 months with more clarity on life, liberty and the pursuit of your own happiness, you did it wrong! But don't worry, there's still time.
1. Breathe. You can love yourself through this.
2. Evaluate. What are the areas in life where you have settled? Career? Relationships? Finances? Health? Lifestyle?
3. Look at those areas and decide what you will no longer be available for. Write it down. Ex - I will no longer be available to live a life less than my highest and best! Or I will no longer be available to these extra 10 lbs I packed on during quarantine. Or I will no longer be available to this person who treats me like crap.
4. While you're writing, take 5 minutes to write out what you are available for! What do you want? What do you feel called to? What's God saying you should do next?
5. Celebrate! I'm a big fan of clapping for yourself and celebrating along the way. Learn that habit and you will never need external validation ever again.
Cheers to you and the rest of 2020. We are in this together!
This was originally seen on this post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGm2ERoDuvK/