by Admin | Jun 8, 2021 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
3 things you should probably know about the subconscious.
1. Your subconscious drives 95% of your thoughts, beliefs, & actions. Swipe to see. The subconscious is always creating based on paradigms you have given it. You want a different reality. Change the paradigm.
2. The subconscious doesnt know the difference b/w what you want and what you don't want. It is creating reality purely from the frequency of your DOMINANT thoughts. And those dominant thoughts create emotion (energy in motion). So if you're always thinking about what you don't want, replaying fear based stories and scenarios in your head and feeling it as if it were real, what do you think you will experience in real life? A reflection of that.
Ex. You want to launch a new program, but the dominant thought you have is no one will sign up. Then your #subconscious tells the brain to create that neuropathway. When the brain does that, you start doing things that lead you to support your own belief. Maybe you self sabbotage. Maybe you procrastinate. Maybe you randomly just get sick. Or maybe you overcome that and you do launch but you start seeing evidence and no one actually signs up. Congrats! You created a reality that supported your beliefs.
And this is much of the work i do with my clients. Helping them uncover the subconscious beliefs that dont actually serve them cuz they are causing blocks in business. Happens to all of us.
3. The emotion is the catalyst. If you can focus on feeling what you think the thing you want will cause you to feel - thats the vibe! And your reality has no choice but to support that. Thats just how this works. Quick exercise: write down 3 things you are working towards that you want to experience.
Underneath, write down how you would feel when you experience that thing. #Focus on the feeling! Linger there as long as you can. See it in your mind. Feel it in your heart.
You my friend have just time traveled. You got to it without ever needed to actually get to it. And this is your #God given co-creative #power of the mind at work. The more you do this the faster those neuropathways get built, the faster you get to experience it in real life.
by Admin | Jun 1, 2021 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
Don’t settle into comfort zones you don’t want to be in. There is always more! And reaching for that is part of the human experience.
No guilt required.
As life is happening to you, for you, through you, its bound to create desires that are beyond your present experience. This is normal!
You can be grateful for what you have and still experience desire.
It happens everyday. You dont want to eat manna everyday, do you? Maybe you want then .
That kind of desire is easy to accept. But the big scary stuff? The unfamiliar? Those can cause you to cling to comfort zones you dont even want!
You see how this can be a problem?
But there is a higher version of you waiting for you to show up for you. A higher version connected to the divine. A higher version that isn’t doubting.
Ask yourself what that version of you would do and lean into that!
Training the mind and body to operate from a vision of the future and to overcome present circumstance and appearance is not easy. But if you’re curious here’s how I do it:
1. Get clear. If you can’t get clear on what you really really want, the rest of this will be moot. Often it’s the lack of clarity that keeps me stuck.
2. Lots of meditation. Teach your body to linger in the the future as if it were happening right now. And then...
3. The feeling creates the frequency. When I can really feel it, as in feel the emotions associated with the desired outcome, I know I’m in co-creation mode. Things tend to happen fast after that.
4. High level Support is non-negotiable. I have had and have spoken to the same coach every week for over 5 years. I am a great coach - I love helping my clients get results! But I can’t fix what I can’t see. He helps me uncover those things within myself. Keeps me out of my head and grounded in Truth.
If you’ve taken my MVMC series, I talk specifically about the The Theology of Desire.
Reminder: your desires are not random - no matter how big or small they may be. The work isn’t trying to strip yourself of them in some masochistic way of being ‘holy’.
The work is to figure out why you have them, who gave them to you, and what you’re supposed to do with them. They arent accident.
by Admin | May 18, 2021 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
Due to personal reasons...
I'm going to continue living my best life.
That's all 🙂
Ps... I hope you do the same
by Admin | May 4, 2021 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
You can be happy.
You can have more.
You can live the life you want.
by Admin | Apr 27, 2021 | BLOG, Success Tips
Reminder: Own the parts of you that go against the grain.
You're meant to be different.
You're meant to stand out.
You're meant to be uniquely you.
Most of us grew up thinking life needed to be lived a certain way because thats all we saw.
But ambition is predicated on exposure. If you don't see the possibility of something else, we end up trying to fit in "the box" that was never meant for us.
And how's that working out for ya!?
Usually it doesn't. You end up frustrated, irritated, depressed, unhappy, etc. Basically living a life that was never meant for you.
And believe me when I say, it doesn't have to be that way. Infinite joy is a absolutely available.
As a matter of fact, its the very thing God wants for you!
All that to say, once I owned the part of me that really resisted other people perceptions on what life should be, things got easier, more fluid, more fun! And I definitely started making a lot more money. 😂
Praying you lean into who you are, who you were always meant to be be, and experience that abundantly.
Sending so much ❤️ today.