by Mau Nuu | Jul 31, 2019 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Lifestyle, Success Tips
When I was in college, someone told me that if I wanted to live an exciting life, I should learn to listen to the #voiceofGod and do EXACTLY what it says. And the journey began.
No matter where you are in your life's #journey... Whether you are carping every diem and living your best life now or navigating through storm and struggle to get there, we can settle on the fact that your probably trying to get better (or at least you should be cuz there is more!) First, let's just be clear that there is nothing wrong with you...innately. You are enough. You are loved. You are supported, and all that... But being a teleological creature is an inherent part of the human experience. So don't fight it. Meaning... You will always be working towards purpose, end, goal, or function of which you were designed - ie you are here for a reason. Deny it all you want, there will always be something inside of you that pulls you in the direction of your purpose. Unfortunately, most people suppress it and stay stuck... And so they wake up every morning reliving the same mediocrity of #yesterday.
As a coach, my work is to present a mirror of destiny in front of you and give you the tools that empower you to pursue a life of more meaning & max'd out possibility that I know is in all of us. Yea.. I work with #entrepreneurs mostly, but let's be real, it's always about #personaldevelopment. You can't really build a successful, sustainable #business w/o that component.
I walk my clients through every kind of life issue from how to make a $1,000,000 a year to how to deal with cancer and all kinds of life that can happen in between. The focus is always the business, the brand and the boss behind it. You need to address all three. Always.
Knowing you're meant for more changes the game. It changes everything that contributes to your next level self (income, environment, career, love, #family, relationship with #God). "Life's too short" is repeated often enough to be a cliche, but this time it's true. You don't have enough time to be both unhappy and mediocre. It's not just pointless, it's painful." @sethgodin
by Mau Nuu | Jul 24, 2019 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Success Tips
Have you been living someone else's dream? Someone else's life? If so, you're not alone. I've been there.
And as we get further into 2019, I am going to encourage you to stop! Seriously!
Pretending that you're content living a subpar life is not a virtue.
Being a pale shadow of who you are meant to be serves no one.
Being broke is not cool. Being annoyed by Monday morning is a terrible way to live.
It's time to make moves. And the easiest way to start is with a healthy imagination.
One of my daily affirmations is that my imagination represents my reality. Now... This may sound cool, but let's be clear. I have a vivid imagination. Which means that I have to discipline myself to imagine things that I desire-Not things i fear, things I doubt, etc.
So here are my tips on how to use your imagination to recreate your life experience:
1. Don't spend time imaging what you don't want. We are very very creative. We can imagine any kind of crazy in our mind. I mean the worst of the worst! Don't do that. Don't imagine anything you wouldn't want to materialize.
2. Don't focus on past experiences to create future realities. Science tells us that our feelings come from past experiences. So if past experiences brought you pain and suffering. Let that ish go! The past... Full of its failures, doubts, and fears only exists in your mind. Stop thinking about it.
3. Your imagination is YOUR Imagination. You don't have to allow people to speak into it, especially those who have no business doing so. Being a dreamer is a good thing. Dreamers change the world!
Albert Einstein said "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Foreknowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world..." 4. Imagine farther than you can see. Don't edit. Don't limit. Allow your mind to create.
5. You gotta act. As you imagine, and dream, and pray... You have to participate. Don't pray for things you aren't willing to work for.
6. Lastly, trust. Recklessly.
Therefore, the promise comes by faith...the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.
by Mau Nuu | Jul 17, 2019 | BLOG, Entrepreneur, Success Tips
I need your full cooperation and total attention, there's a few things I'd like to mention...
1. I believe in this 100% I have seen it in my life and the lives of the hundreds of clients I have personally coached. The opportunities that "randomly" show up out of the blue when you are operating in your gift... Well, they aren't random at all! It's God opening up doors for your gift to be shared to the world... That's what he's wanted for you since the beginning of infinity past
2. Notice it does not say your education will make room, your knowledge will make room, your experience will make room.
Nope. It says your gift. Which leads to #3
3. This verse is predicated in the fact that you are actually using your gift. A gift tucked away and hidden, never to be seen or heard from again will stay right where it is. You have to actually use it! And then allow that gift to get you places.
If you've been sittin' on a gift waiting to be "discovered" by someone... You will probably do that for another 2 or 3 decades. It's your responsibility to use. Your responsibility to steward. Your responsibility to cultivate.
And remember this, a gift isn't a gift until it's given.
Happy #humpday ya'll!
by Mau Nuu | Jul 10, 2019 | Uncategorized
"If I would have asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
Love this quote... Someone on my LIVE stream asked a question about their market and we had a great conversation about leadership.
Did Ford focus on some new horse training program to make horses faster? Did he become a horse breeder? Did he create horse supplements that gave them superpower speed?
Nope. He invented the model T. And all of us have been reaping the benefits of that decision ever since. Hallelujah! Thats leadership. The ability to see beyond what people want and create products/programs/systems, etc accelerate or enhance their experience. Revolutionary Leadership requires innovation... Walt Disney did this. And so did Steve Jobs with #Apple. No one" wanted" a touch screen phone. If you would have asked them what they wanted at the time, they probably would have said a cheaper blackberry. Instead, he created something entirely new, unprecedented, that was actually more expensive - the exact opposite. Then he MADE people want it!
Michael #Bloomberg started his company after being fired and was a pioneer in providing high-quality financial data to Wall Street. That kind of synthesis didn't exist before he created it.
All that to say, sometimes people don't know what they want until they are exposed to it. Your job as a leader is to be the one that does that - exposition. Your work is in showing your people what's available to them and how they can attain it.
Thats #marketing 101 - you create the want!
Start thinking about how you can start to do this for your people 🙂
by Mau Nuu | Jul 3, 2019 | BLOG
Do you sleep on airplanes?
Everyone that knows me, knows I can't sleep on planes, trains, or automobiles lol. Sleeping while sitting up is just impossible for me... I need to be horizontal, in a dark quiet room. I know.. I know. You should feel bad for me lol.
I blame my parents . So....since I am up anyway, I usually get a ton of work done while in the air. Today, I'm working on something really exciting! It's something people have been asking me for for years!!! (even before I became an #entrepreneur actually). So, that should keep me occupied while in flight.
What about you? What's your go to in flight activity? Sleep? Movies? Reading? Or working?