Stop consuming. Start creating.
In the 2020s there is an overwhelming amount of information available to us...and I think we over consume it.
Our desire to learn is a noble one - you do have to learn a thing or two to show up with excellence. But as entrepreneurs, we do it with this intention that we need to learn EVERYTHING about a particular something before we make a move. However, overconsumption leads to overthinking.
And we all know how your overthinking is holding you back. Analysis paralysis ain't it, friend.
Btw, there is NO other occupation that does this by the way. Surgeons don't learn every single thing about surgery before they start practicing. They learn new things through experience - the human body is complex. Lawyers don't memorize every single law before they make their first court appearance. It's impossible, legalities are complex.
You are NEVER going to know everything. Doesn't work that way.
I have no idea where this fear based framework comes in play as Entrepreneurs because it literally shows up no where else in life. So let's just stop that.
Here's what I do: I choose to make some sort of decision with 70% of the information. The rest of the 30% is a combination of divine guidance, intuition, inspired action that will bring further clarity. I don't give myself time to overthink. Because
1. I don't have time for that.
2. Because I don't want to get into a habit that says I can't trust myself to make my own life's choices.
So, this is me saying...you know enough to begin today! You know enough to make moves today. You know know enough to create...and remember you were created to do so!
So, what are you creating? I wanna see it! Don't be shy! Share with me down below!
This was originally seen on this post:https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQ_2c1DWZ9/